Kali Linux Nethunter on Android tutorial
In this guide you will learn how to mount nethunter on Android device, nethunter on Kali Linux based operating system. Of course, this allows us to have within our mobile device a virtualized operating system, collective computing and official computing, we have developed a series of steps to install it on your system in a 100% safe way since we do not require elevated access to modify the main operating system . So this procedure WILL NOT DAMAGE YOUR MOBILE AT ANY TIME. Although we must mention that it will require resources to be able to execute it. So we invite you to read the entire procedure.
Tools to install nethunter:
- termux: In short, Termux is a terminal emulator for Android, which allows us to execute Linux commands through the shell. First, we can install and use it on Android without root authority. So this environment is safe and allows us to test open source repositories.
- nethunter store: Kali NetHunter App Store is an installable directory for Android applications used for penetration testing and forensics. The client makes it easy for you to find, install, and track updates on your device.
- App Store de Kali NetHunter para Android
- nethunter Kex: Kali NetHunter KeX: allows you to connect your Android device with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse to the HDMI output and get a full Kali desktop on your smartphone, in this case it will do the NetHunter-termux connection.
Download tools needed to install kali linux nethunter
- The first thing is to go to the play store there we can easily install termux
Download termux Google Play
- Once you have termux installed, download and install nethunter store
- Once NetHunterStore.apk is downloaded , we run it, we give the necessary permissions to install downloaded applications.
- We open nethunter store, we will find it with the name of F-Droid
- We look inside the nethunter store for the application called Nethunter Kex and we install it and that's it, we already have the necessary components.
Install Kali Linux nethunter on your Android device
kali linux nethunter installation depends on android terminal using termux
- We removed some repositories causing problems:
rm -rf $PREFIX
- We close the termux application with the command:
- We open the termux application again and change the repository version with:
Now we leave selected where it says "Main repository " and we give Enter to select OK
- Several versions appear, we select “Mirrors by Grimler Hosted on grimler.se”
- It will start updating the repository and we wait.
- We install termux storage that allows us to access shared and external storage:
- We update the core, it is important so that the directories are updated correctly, if a message appears, we give the letter Y and enter, it will ask you several times, and it is important that we place the commands in this order even if they are repeated:
- install pkg install wget Wget is a free GNU command line utility tool used to download files from the Internet. Retrieve files using HTTP, HTTPS and FTP protocols:
pkg install wget
- We download and install the package and the complete image of nethunter for the termux terminal with the following command:
wget -O install-nethunter-termux https://offs.ec/2MceZWr
- It will ask us if we want to download the file, we press the Y key, and we hit enter.
- With Chmod +x we assign all the permissions and privileges of the downloaded file called install-nethunter-termux
chmod +x install-nethunter-termux
- To verify that the permissions were assigned correctly, type dir if the file appears in green, the permissions were changed correctly.
- We install nethunter for termux:
- It will then download a 1.7GB ISO file.
- It will take a while, this depends on your internet speed.
- Now after downloading kali Linux ISO from the internet, it will extract the ISO files and install on our Android device.
- This process will take more than 20 minutes , it also depends on the performance of your device.
- At the end it will ask us if we want to keep the downloaded file:
- in this case I will keep it, but it is already installed.
Start nethunter from termux
- We open nethunter:
- Once open nethunter we will assign a user and password so that it can connect to Nethunter Kex
- We assign a minimum 6-digit password, in my case “123456” , since it will allow us to connect with Nethunter Kex.
- Enter password: 123456
- Please log in again to confirm:
- Now, the port number and a process number will appear
- We open the Nethunter Kex application
- We place the password that we have assigned: «123456»
- leave the username blank
- and we will give you at the top “connect”
10.- The kali Linux operating system will open
- At the end of the process we will select in the Nethunter Kex widget, disconect.
- In termux we select:
- Then we write in termux
exituntil it exits the terminal
- To restart Nethunter kali linux:
- We open termux and write
- Again we write
- We open the Nethunter Kex application and put back the port that it gives us when executing the kex command
- We open termux and write
||start the Kali NetHunter command line interface|
||set KeX password (only needed before first use)|
||start Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience user sessions|
||detener Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience|
||iniciar Kali NetHunter cli como root|
||set KeX password for root|
||Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience como root|
||stop Kali NetHunter Desktop Experience root sessions|
||Kill all KeX sessions|
We recommend you read: Install tensorflow in Windows 11