Legal notice and conditions of use
Document revised on 12/05/2022
If you have come this far, it is because you care about the back room of this website and the terms in which I choose to relate to you, and that is great news for me, as the person in charge of this website.
The reason for this text is to explain in detail the functionalities of this website and provide all the information related to the person in charge and the purpose of the contents included in it.
Identifier of the person in charge
The first thing you should do is find out who is responsible for this website. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: ALEJANDRO CABALLERO
- Su CIF/ NIF 4859123323j
- Its registered office is at Calle Eje Central, Mexico City.
- His social activity is: web writer specialized in various disciplines of online marketing: content marketing.
Use of the website
When using the brunoramos.es website, the User undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of brunoramos.es or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the brunoramos website. is or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of the website.
brunoramos.es adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses. However, the User must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, brunoramos.es cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in computer systems. (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
In any case, it is prohibited for USERS (and the PORTAL may eliminate the content and comments it deems appropriate) to engage in conduct that involves:
- Store, publish and/or transmit data, texts, images, files, links, software or other objectionable content according to the applicable legal provisions, or that according to the estimation of brunoramos.es for being illegal, violent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, vulgar , obscene, racist, xenophobic or otherwise objectionable or unlawful or that may cause harm of any kind, particularly pornographic.
As a user, you are informed that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with Bruno Ramos Lara. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening the current legislation, good faith and public order. The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause damage or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the authorization of its legitimate owners;
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of the legitimate owners;
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
Data Protection and Confidentiality Policy
Bruno Ramos Lara guarantees the confidentiality of personal data provided by USERS and their treatment in accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, having adopted the security levels of protection of personal data legally required.
Bruno Ramos Lara undertakes to use the data included in the "WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS" file, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save it and adapt all the measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data.
Esta web utiliza diferentes sistemas de captura de información personal especificados en la Política de Privacidad y donde se informa sobre los usos y finalidades de manera detallada. Esta web siempre requiere el consentimiento previo de los usuarios para tratar sus datos personales con los fines indicados.
El usuario tiene derecho a revocar su consentimiento previo en cualquier momento.
Ejercicio de derechos ARCO
The user may exercise, with respect to the data collected, the rights recognized in Organic Law 15/1999, of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition. To exercise these rights, the user must make a written and signed request that they can send, together with a photocopy of their DNI or equivalent identification document. Before 10 days, the request will be answered to confirm the execution of the right that they have requested to exercise.
Bruno Ramos Lara reports that there are claim forms available to users and customers.
The user may make claims by requesting their claim form or by sending an email to info(at)brunoramos.es indicating their name and surnames, the service or product purchased and stating the reasons for their claim.
- User name:
- User address:
- User's signature (only if presented on paper):
- Reason for claim:
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Through these General Conditions, no intellectual or industrial property rights are transferred over the brunoramos.es website, whose intellectual property belongs to Bruno Ramos Lara, the User being expressly prohibited from reproducing, transforming, distributing, public communication, making available to the public, extraction, reuse, forwarding or use of any nature, by any means or procedure, of any of them, except in cases where it is legally permitted or authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights.
The user knows and accepts that the entire website, containing but not limited to the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation thereof), photographs, audiovisual material and recipes, is protected by trademarks, copyright and other registered legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, they must notify Bruno Ramos Lara of this circumstance, indicating:
- Personal data of the interested party who owns the allegedly infringed rights, or indicate the representation with which he acts in the event that the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the Web, the accreditation of the indicated intellectual property rights and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
Rights recognized by this license
- Attribution: You must credit the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that you endorse or endorse your use of their work).
- Non-Commercial: You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- No Derivative Works: You may not alter, transform, or generate a derivative work from this work.
The rest of the contents that are not identified under this license, are considered completely protected by Copyright .
Bruno Ramos Lara declines any responsibility regarding the information found outside this website, since the function of the links that appear is solely to inform the User about the existence of other sources of information on a specific topic. Bruno Ramos Lara is exonerated from all responsibility for the correct functioning of such links, the result obtained through said links, the veracity and legality of the content or information that can be accessed, as well as the damages that the user may suffer. User by virtue of the information found on the linked website.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
Bruno Ramos Lara does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the website or its services and content;
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to this Legal Notice;
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
The provider is not responsible under any circumstances for damages that may arise from the illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relations between brunoramos.es and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the Courts of Valencia.
In the event that any User has any questions about this legal notice or any comments on the informaticaoficial.xyz website, they can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
informaticaoficial.xyz reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the informaticaoficial.xyz website as well as this legal notice.